The icing cake of studying college in Germany is that even though it has an affordable cost there are still many scholarships available.
These scholarships can be either provided by governmental or non-governmental organizations, including here individual colleges and foundation programmes. The criteria upon which these grants are offered differentiate and depend on your personal circumstances. Regarding their number, it is likely you’ll be eligible for one of them.
Here are some scholarships for international college students in Germany:
- DeutschlandStipendium National Scholarship Programme
- DAAD Scholarship Programme
- Erasmus Scholarships
- Goethe Goes Global Scholarships
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships
- Friedrich Ebert Scholarships